Here are the latest patch notes for SWTOR. Only a Few minor changes is all Bioware did to prepare their game for the stress test today. Check out all the fixes below.
- Neural Dart now properly functions to taunt enemies.
- Crafting materials that are no longer usable will now display as “Obsolete Crafting Material” and the item description will now properly read “This item is obsolete. Sell it to a vendor.”
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes incorrectly display which Crew Skills a character has learned.
- Players will now be properly notified when they do not meet the requirements to equip an item.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to freeze or see a black screen while in Flashpoints.
Missions and NPCs
- Doomsday: Players will no longer see the environment disappear when walking between the Dark Temple and the Dark Temple Grounds.
- The Rescue: Fixed an issue with Sergeant Nidaljo’s conversation which prevented players from successfully completing the mission.
- Oasis: The Reflection NPC will no properly spawn while on the step “Defeat Your Reflection.”
- High-level enemies of Standard and Weak toughness have been balanced to deal significantly less damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accepting mission rewards if they ever had more than three pending rewards.
- Reduced the amount of experience received for completing a Warzone.
- Voice overs will now play properly during Space Combat missions.
- Fixed several issues with sound effects in the mission “Hydian Way Blockade.”
- Fixed an issue where opening the Quick Travel map would display the incorrect image on the Quick Travel window.
- The minimap will now correctly display when all icons are toggled on.
- Players will now be able to properly use the “Toggle PvP Flag” option on the GUI.
- Changing graphics preferences will no longer cause the map background to appear as solid black.
- Fixed an issue where non-credit currency, such as Commendations, were displaying as “null” in the inventory currency tab.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed several issues that were causing players to crash to desktop under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where all European servers were incorrectly displaying German in the launcher.
- Cancelling the opening cinematic for the Smuggler no linger occasionally causes the game to crash.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent new characters from correctly entering their starting phase.
- Corrected a problem that could prevent characters from logging into specific areas.
|who will shoot first this time?|