Due to the small “miss happenings” after yesterdays patch updates, BioWare launched an emergancy patch to fix the issues. Check it out below:
- Fixed an issue that caused assigned loot bags in Karagga’s Palace to distribute items with class inappropriate stats.
- Players can no longer enter the opposing faction’s safe base area, thus preventing players from continually “camping” the other faction’s base.
- Turrets inside faction bases were not intended to be destroyed and are now immune to damage.
- The population cap for instances of Ilum has been reduced to improve performance.
- Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Ilum.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Loading screens no longer appear when other players spawn nearby.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)