Are you looking for more news and updates about SWTOR from the official website? You’re in luck because BioWare has just announced two new community blogs to help keep us all informed and updated.
of the official site explains:
“We’re very happy to announce that we are adding two new weekly blogs to hopefully give you more insight into development and keep you up to date on developer comments you may have missed.”
This will be two new community blogs to help keep you updated on happenings with SWTOR. This is just one more way that BioWare is working on their customer service and things that they can do to keep us updated on happenings in the game.
They have also told us repeatedly that they want to hear our feedback- but keep it constructive. They want to hear what we think about the game, changes and other events with SWTOR. This is your opportunity as a gamer and a fan to have a say in things. If you want your voice heard, then this is your chance if you do it right.
Here is what the official post on the topic had to say:
“In order to increase the chances of having your specific question answered and to help us keep the thread manageable, here are some guidelines on asking questions:
1. Keep your question relatively short. Background details are welcome, but don’t go overboard.
2. Please actually ask a question. We want to hear constructive feedback elsewhere in the Forums.
3. Use common sense – we cannot answer everything, especially on far-reaching content.
4. Limit yourself to one question per thread, please. You can always ask another question next week!
5. And finally, as a reminder, this is not a discussion thread. Do not comment about what somebody else has posted.”
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)