We’ve been talking a lot here about Game Update 1.2. BioWare is excited, the community is excited and we are all ready for the launch that was moved from March to an estimated time of mid-April. So in the meantime, what can you do to get ready for this game-changing event?
If you quit playing to wait for 1.2, you might want to come on back because there are some things that those who are still playing are doing to prepare and you will be behind the curve if you wait. Here Dulfy brings us another great guide on preparing for patch 1.2.
Hey everyone, there has being quite a few Reddit posts over the past couple days on how to prepare for the arrival of patch 1.2 (estimated ETA early-mid April). So I compiled this little guide here outlining some of the things that I thought might be important. It is by no means comprehensive but rather serve as a general guide to get you started! Here is a rough TL: DR of it. I also bolded the parts in the article that I thought were important if you just want to skim through it
- PvP: Buy Champion/Centurion for looks, grind BM pieces, stock up on commendations
- Dailies: Do Ilum/Belsavis dailies now and stock up for 200 commendation relics
- White & other crystals: 2.5 million/1 million version. If you don’t get them now they will be gone
- Buy those giant speeders
- Level alts, credits for the new legacy system. See here for a writeup of the legacy system
- Crafting – level armsmech, armstech, synthweaving, artifice. Pick up slicing (will make good credits) and mission skills for schematics
Here is the link: http://dulfy.net/2012/03/27/preparing-for-patch-1-2/