Pictures of the New Speeders in 1.2 (also a look at the guild bank)
There is nothing better than learning what is coming out for the new patches on SWTOR and the 1.2 patch is offering a wide variety of new and amazing features. I really love the new smaller speeders that are coming out. You can read about them here but here is a quick quote:
“Come 1.2 you have 4 new vehicles achievements form doing hardmode flashpoints, normal and hard operations and killing world bosses. They will reward you with the Aratech line of speeders, which is a nice break from all of those gigantic speeders we being getting…”
Not only are there new speeders, but there is also the addition of guild banks which is something most players have been asking for.
Full information of guild banks can be found here:
- “You need 15 members in your guild and 600 k credits to activate the guild bank – the first tab is included with the purchase. It is not 15 members online, just 15 members in your guild roster – so make those alts if you need them!
- To access the guild bank, you must go to the Galactic Trade section of the fleet – it cannot be accessed the guild menu (G button)
- There are 7 storage tabs in total, each tab with 90 slots. The 2nd tab costs 1 million, 3rd tab costs 2 million, and the 4th tab costs 3.5 million. The prices for the next 3 tabs are not known and the current prices could be changed before going to live.
- Withdrawal limits are credits and items are weekly – they reset Tuesday of every week. So if you are a guild leader giving out credit allowances for repairs etc, don’t be stingy!
- Four interface tabs are available: Vaults, Log, Ledger, and Manage. Only the first two are accessible to guild members. Ledger and Manage are currently exclusive to the guild leader (not even officers have access to them).
- No tax system exist currently”
Finally, the crafting materials have been upgraded, “Patch 1.2 has finally made a lot of the endgame exotic crafting materials (Alien Data Cube, Biometric Crystal Alloy, Self-Perpetuating Power Cell and Rakata Energy Node) tradeable and also added an entirely new list of crafting materials (Molecular Stabilizer, Synthetic Energy Matrix, Baradium Flux).”
Are you happy with the new speeders, crafting mats and the addition of the guild banks coming in 1.2?
Special thanks to Dulfy for all of this great 1.2 information.