BioWare have taken the servers down for scheduled maintenance. The servers are still not up, and the maintenance have been extended a few times already. Do I smell patch 1.3 coming up on the public test servers?
- Optimizations have been implemented that decrease instances of crashing to desktop.
- Any players required to change a character’s name due to Customer Support request must now make all name changes before logging in with any characters on a server.
Classes and Combat
- “Heroic Moment” abilities no longer persist after players log out or transition areas.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Companion Characters to appear without a head when wearing certain headgear.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Boss encounters no longer drop rewards until the entire encounter has been cleared of enemies.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent Flashpoint mission steps from updating properly if players were disconnected during a Flashpoint.
- Players can no longer bypass the lockout timer for some boss encounters.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission credit upon defeating Soa.
- After defeating Firebrand and Stormcaller, players now collect rewards from the Firebrand Battle Tank rather than a loot chest.
Missions and NPCs
- Breakthrough: Corrected an issue that prevented mission objectives from being completed in a group unless the group leader was the first to interact with the objective object at each point .
- Wrong Savior: The Solitary Confinement area is no longer plagued by a level 50 Malfunctioning Guardian Droid.
- The Lucky Lancer: The mission step “Secure the Landing Site” will now update as intended when players enter the Corellian Museum of Starships.
- First Strike: Players who abandoned this mission after Game Update 1.2 can now speak to T9-M6 on the Imperial Fleet to regain it.
- Crystal Ball: Players who abandoned this mission after Game Update 1.2 can now speak to Lieutenant Ha’laa on the Republic Fleet to regain it.
- Tempting Fate: Players on the step “Access the Security Terminal” are no longer able to repeat part of the conversation.
- The Thing Czerka Found: Corrected an issue that prevented players from completing or abandoning this mission.
- An Unthinkable Alliance: Players on this mission have had their progress reset, and abandoning the mission during the step “The Emperor’s Fortress” will no longer prevent players from completing the mission after it is reacquired.
- Fallen: Group members can no longer leave the Korriban Flame station.
- Heist of the Millennium: Players are now able to use their starship to travel to the Imperial Treasury Ship during this mission after traveling there one time via the Nar Shaddaa shuttle.
- The Final Score: Players are now able to use their starship to travel to the Regnant during this mission after traveling there one time via the Corellia shuttle.
- The Star Chamber: Players who destroy the codex and fight the Sith Lords aboard the station can now enter the Tenebrous to complete this mission. Those who were unable to enter the Tenebrous before patch 1.2.5 must reset this mission before completing it.
- A New Player: Exiting the initial conversation by using ESC no longer blocks players from using their holoterminal.
- Welcome Party: Exiting the initial conversation by using ESC no longer blocks players from using their holoterminal.
- Number One With a Bullet: Players on this mission have had their progress reset and can now complete the mission if they use their player ship to leave the Founder.
- Corrected a server-side issue that could prevent Warzone matches from being created.
- Warzones now end early if team populations become too imbalanced.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to become stuck on the Bunker Control Console.
- Players can no longer become untargetable by entering bunkers while capturing bases.
- Corrected an issue that could cause blaster shot damage to be delayed or ignored.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the main UI quickbar to overlap with player portraits.
- Players can no longer assign keybindings to toggle off music and ambient sounds. These can still be adjusted using the sliders in the Preferences Window.
- Players can now purchase both Cargo Hold expansions back-to-back if eligible to do so.
- Players who leave a full Operations Group will no longer appear on the UI to be in a regular group with some members of the Operations Group.
- Sending companions on Crew Skill missions or accepting mission rewards now prevents the player from being treated as AFK.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Republic players are now transported to their ships when selecting the option from the Space Station Shuttle on Belsavis.
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)