BioWare took today’s server downtime to apply a small patch. Compared to the info given to us at yesterdays E3 warm up, this patch doesn’t include any game breaking updates. Check it out below:
- Companion Characters no longer appear headless when wearing certain headgear.
Flashpoints and Operations
- The optional chest before the minefield encounter can now be looted again.
Missions and NPCs
- Class mission items now drop from appropriate enemies even if a groupmate deals the killing blow.
- Audio for cinematics no longer begins before the cinematic starts. The UI is now hidden before a conversation begins (instead of after it starts).
- The mission “Primary Target” will be automatically completed for players who finished The Dark Hollow without completing Primary Target first. Turning in The Dark Hollow first could make Primary Target impossible to complete. It is no longer possible to start The Dark Hollow before turning in Primary Target.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- The Fleet shuttles to Coruscant and Dromund Kaas now properly update several class mission travel steps that they previously did not
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)