Servers are back up after this weeks maintenance. Many people speculated about a 4th of July event, but looking through the patch notes, it’s not the case. If you take in mind that 4th of July only is relevant in the states, it isn’t that hard to understand why they choose another date for next event.
Below are the patch notes:
- The Group Finder no longer displays multiple “Travel Now” dialogs when the group searches for a replacement while a player has the “Travel Now” dialog open already.
- Categories that player has not queued for no longer appear in the “Queued For:” tooltip.
- The Group Finder button is no longer visible when a player logs out of a higher-level character and back in to a character that is lower than level 10 (and therefore unable to use the Group Finder).
- A confirmation dialog now informs players that they will need to start the content over again if they leave the “Find Replacement” queue.
- Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, The Red Reaper, Colicoid War Game, Cademimu, and Hammer Station can now be queued for even if the player already has the associated mission.
- A tooltip on the Warzone “Join Queue” button now informs players that they cannot queue for a Warzone while engaged in Group Finder content.
- Group leaders can now queue for a replacement player if group leadership was transferred manually after a group member quit or was vote-kicked.
Items (Items and Economy)
- Adaptive items now correctly display “Adaptive” in their tooltips.
Missions and NPCs
- Implemented optimizations that improve performance in the Black Hole area on Corellia for many players. .
Galactic Trade Network
- Deleting the sell price of an item placed on the GTN no longer sets the value to “NaN.”.
Groups and Targeting
- The “healer” icon is no longer incorrectly displayed on Operation frames for groups that were not assembled by the Group Finder.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Text that was missing from character creation for Twi’lek Imperial Agents in the French and German clients has been added. .