Servers are back up, an here are today’s patch notes.
- After a player uses the “Reset Local Phases” option, they now must wait 30 minutes to use it again, increased from the prior wait time of 2 minutes.
- Many of Xalek’s personal conversations can now be had in Cantinas as intended.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Using combat revive abilities now consistently returns the revived player to combat if an encounter is still active.
- Non-boss enemies no longer occasionally respawn after an Operation group has been defeated and re-enters the Operation.
- Pre-made groups of four players that queue for Group Finder now correctly receive daily mission credit.
- The “Travel Now” dialog no longer fires more frequently than intended.
- Players now receive an error when attempting to manually add a new group member while queued in Group Finder.
Items (Items and Economy)
- Several Imperial head slot items that were not displayed correctly on female with body type 3 have been corrected.
- Several head slot items now have text that correctly displays in Aurebesh.
- Many hoods that previously stretched or clipped have been corrected.
- Players can no longer modify an item while they are looting the contents of a reverse engineered item.
Missions and NPCs
- Trash to Treasure: Multiple OT-15 Prototypes no longer spawn at once.
- Quesh Showdown: Master Berin Fraal can no longer be knocked into the acid pits.
- Anarachy: Colonel Hareth no longer respawns after being defeated.
- Doomsday: The map for this mission’s area no longer reverts to being unexplored as the player leaves the area.
- Pilgrims: Master Yuon Par no longer disappears after speaking with the player’s character.
- Darth Zhorrid Arrives: The conversation with Darth Zhorrid no longer triggers again automatically if the player uses Esc to cancel the dialogue.
- The Master Stratagem: The conversation with Keeper no longer triggers again automatically if the player uses Esc to cancel the dialogue.
- Climbing the Ladder: Jonas now correctly responds to player choices.
- Garoya be Haran: the conversation with Torian Cadera can no longer be repeated.
- Target Rich Environment: Redivivus now correctly draws his shotgun.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from receiving the correct rewards when a Warzone match was completed very quickly.
- Warzone Information is once again displayed in the Warzone interface.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Female Sith Purebloods’ fourth jewelry option now displays correctly in-game.
- Female Sith Purebloods’ fourth hairstyle no longer clips with the character model.
- Combat Training Targets MK-2, 3, and 4 now appear correctly on Dromund Kaas and Coruscant.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)