EA’s Gamescom had some things to say about SWTOR this year and we know how excited everyone is to hear the next new piece of information. If you watch the video starting from this point, you can jump right to the talk about SWTOR with Bromberg.
EA’s Gamescom 2012 Press Conference replay from the Cologne Palladium in Germany featuring the new GM of BioWare Austin, Matt Bromberg.
- Free to play this fall
- Cartel coins (virtual currency)
- More frequent content updates
- New operation: Terror from Beyond
- New series of space missions
- New Warzone: Ancient Hypergates
- More dynamic in-game events
The video also features a trailer for The Grand Acquisition, the current in game event as well as a sneak peak of the video we brought you yesterday (confirming it is official). See the full press conference video below: