During the biggest gaming event in Europe, GamesCom gaming convention in Cologne, Germany, SWTOR Life had the opportunity to interview Jeff Hickman and ask some questions about the game. Mr. Jeff Hickman, the new Executive Producer for Star Wars: The Old Republic sat and answered some interesting questions. You can see the video here:
And here are some highlights of the interview from SWTOR Life.
- Introduction of Mr. Jeff Hickamn and his previous work as well as his tasks in the future
- His thoughts and plans on how to make the Free to Play model a reality
- When will Free to Play launch?
- Correlation between announced content (new warzone, raid etc.) and launch of Free to Play
- Once Free to Play goes live, will subscribers ever have to pay for anything (like a big expansion/content pack)?
- Will Makeb increase the level cap?
- How do you introduce a cash shop into a story MMO?
- What is your stance on “Pay to Win”
- What did 50+ mean when new space missions were announced
- Number one community question was “When will our story continue”. Can you tell us more about that?
- Why the space missions and not Makeb?
- What is the future of SWTOR in Mr. Hickman’s words?
Thank you SWTOR Life for the great interview!
Full transcript of the interview can be found at http://www.swtor-life.com/video/the-future-of-swtor-jeff-hickman-interview/7112/