As we mentioned a few days ago, this weeks Scheduled Maintenance: was was postponed do to labour day. But now the server are back up, and BioWare have patched the servers. This time BIoWare is fixing one of my greatest annoyances since the servers merge – the unique Legacy names. Finally players are able to have the same surname as others – just like in real life. Anyways, below are the patch notes:
Flashpoints and Operations
- Players will no longer be prevented from traveling to their group’s in a Flashpoint or Operation due to the instance being full.
- Group Finder now retains a character’s role selections when joining or leaving a group.
- The event outfits (the Rakghoul Containment outfit and Sand People Bloodguard outfit) now bind to Legacy instead of binding on pickup.
- Muse Vestments no longer clip incorrectly with character heads.
- Helmets, circlets, masks, and visors now display correctly on Miralukan characters, hiding the Miralukan mask.
- Legacy names are no longer unique. New Legacies that are created are now able to use a name that is already in use on the server. All players will be able to rename their Legacies once, at no cost, in a future update.
- Made minor cosmetic changes to the Character Selection and Character Creation UI.