SWTOR free-to-play is coming in just two more days on November 15th. If you have always wanted to play the game, now is the perfect time. If you played in the beta or even tried it when it first came out and quit, there are some very compelling reasons why you should consider trying it again now that it’s free to play.
Let’s take a look at 6 reasons you should try SWTOR:
- It’s Free- What better reason is there than “free”? There is nothing to risk in a free game. How can you be sure you get more than you pay for? Play a free game, of course. There will be subscription options for those who want to upgrade and getting something more from the game.
- Great value for a free game- Okay, free is cool but let’s face it; we all know that you get what you pay for most of the time. For a free to play game, SWTOR has a lot to offer with fewer restrictions to the free play players than most games of this type.
- Frequent updates- The BioWare team has promised regular content updates, bug fixes and other frequent updates and so far, they’ve held pretty true to their word about this. There have been many changes and updates since the launch less than a year ago and more to come in the future.
- A new game- Honestly, it’s just not the same game that launched last year and there has been a great deal of growth to the characters, story and gameplay. If you have not tried it in past months, you really want to give it a new fresh chance to impress.
- Your favorite Stars Wars characters- Wookies, Twi’leks, Bounty Hunters, companions, starships and more… you can dive into the world of Star Wars and enjoy all of your favorite characters like never before. That’s reason enough to try out SWTOR. Many people play because they love Star Wars and they love the story involved. That is what BioWare was going for when they designed the game in the first place. Even if you thought you wouldn’t like it, every Star Wars fan owes it to themselves to at least give SWTOR a try when it’s free to play.
- Lightsabers- Really. Who doesn’t love lightsabers? No great Star Wars game would exist without lightsabers and BioWare understands this and goes the extra mile to introduce some cool sabers and hilts into the game. It might sound like a silly minor thing but sometimes it’s those little things that really draw people in.
If you’re currently a fan of the game interested in bringing in some friends and family to the free to play launch this week, what are some reasons you’re giving for why they should try it?