5 Reasons You Should Be a SWTOR Subscriber
If you’re still holding back on the decision to become a SWTOR subscriber, it might be a good time to go ahead and take the plunge. When you look at all the benefits that come with a sub, you just might ask yourself why you didn’t do it earlier. Honestly, if you’re really into the game and play on a regular basis, it just makes sense to subscribe.
Here are five reasons you should be a SWTOR subscriber:
- Subscriber Benefits in the Cartel Market: Another reason you should be a subscriber is for the Cartel Market benefits. You get access to all 6 quick bars, a minimum of 500 Cartel Coins per month to spend, 10 additional character slots per server, unlimited access to all warzones, flashpoints, space combat and operations, earlier access to sprint and speeder piloting, ability to queue your crafting items and much more.
- You Get 50% off the Expansions- As we told you previously, RotHC will be 50% off for subscribers so we can expect that the same will be true for future expansions as well. You can sub now and get the expansion for only $9.99 along with all the bonuses that come with preordering.
- Revive, Quick Travel, Fleet Pass and more- Gain access to all of these helpful features without limitations and without having to buy uses in the Cartel Market. By the time you buy all the features in the game, you could have bought your subscription a couple times over. It just makes sense to sub.
- Rest Experience- You can gain rest experience points as a subscriber, allowing you to gain levels faster. May not be a big deal to some but for anyone looking to level fast or to level up multiple characters, the rest experience is really going to come in handy.
- Future Benefits- I know, I know, why pay for something that might happen in the future? But, it’s a lot like insurance. BioWare has already said they are listening to user complaints and they are considering upping the amount of monthly Cartel Coins subscribers get along with other benefits so if you hope on the bandwagon early, you’ll be there to get all the perks as they become available.
For $15, you open up everything in the game for one month. So to test if it’s worth it for you, go to the Cartel Market and list the things you would want to buy and how many Cartel Coins it would cost you. Now see how much it costs to buy those Cartel Coins. If it’s more than $15, then you now you benefit by just subbing.
You can easily enjoy the 1-50 storylines of the game with free-to-play account status but if you really want to explore all that the game has to offer and enjoy all the perks and bonuses, a subscription is the best way to do it. And honestly, you can just subscribe for the months you’re going to be heavily playing. If you decide to skip a month because you know you won’t be playing a lot, your account and your characters will still be there when you return.