Servers are not up yet as downtime has been extended until 10am CST. Below are the patch notes – without the Cartel market changes. We covered that in another post earlier today, so if you want to read up on that, check out this post. Check out the patch notes below:
- Players will no longer be prevented from logging into the game if they had a large number of “Classic” version items refunded with Game Update 1.7.
- Players will now correctly be taken to the character selection or server selection screen upon disconnect rather than becoming stuck at the loading screen.
- Group Finder role selections will no longer work incorrectly if a player in your vicinity gains their Advanced Class.
Items and Economy
- Repair costs for modifiable gear will now calculate based only on the equipped mods.
- All repair costs have been reduced by 50% until Game Update 2.0.
- Equipment from the Gree Event will now preview properly when accessed via item links in chat or the Inventory Window.
Missions and NPCs
- During some phased mission conversations, the cut scene conversation dialogue or action will no longer incorrectly stop progressing.
- March of the Dread Guard: Trandoshan Prisoners and Gamorrean Leaders will now respawn as intended.
- Catching Zees: The Nebula Security Officer and Security Droids will now spawn as intended when players enter the Nebula Communications phase in the Upper Industrial Sector.
- Players will now be able to interact with pylons a few seconds after an explosion rather than directly after.
- Players will no longer be able to pass the Huttball into the side shelf area of the arena.
- Regnant Station Assault: This mission will now grant the proper amount of credits upon completion.
- Rearranged the order of several Commendation types on the Currency Tab of the Inventory Window.
- Gear Lockbox descriptions will now indicate the type of gear that is inside.
- Added images to the Galactic Reputation description windows.
- When selling back Gray Helix items, the chat window will now display the correct amount refunded.
- Using Extended Quickbars will no longer prevent players from properly switching their primary quickbar to other enabled quickbars.
Galactic Trade Network (GTN)
- Numeric search terms are now allowed with no length restrictions. Non-numeric terms still must be at least 3 characters long, and each search must contain at least one non-numeric term.
- Added a “Companion Customization” Subcategory to the Cartel Market Category.
- Players can now list Cartel Market Companion Customizations on the GTN.
- Using the inventory sort feature while any items are currently being used in another window (such as mail, GTN, or trade) will no longer cause items to be destroyed from the inventory.
- The “Compact” sort option will no longer compacting items from multiple Cargo Hold tabs instead of the selected Cargo Hold tab.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players will no longer lose access to purchased Speeder Piloting ranks when switching from Subscriber to Preferred Status.