Crew Skill Updates for Patch 2.0.1
The new patch coming with the next Scheduled Maintenance, BioWare will be pushing a patch that should fix some of the crew skill issues that came with Star Wars: The old republic Rise of the hutt cartel. Amber Green breaks it down for us.
Hello again everyone,
The weekend is upon us! We’ve been listening to your feedback, and I wanted to be sure to give you folks an update about where we currently stand with regards to the various Crew Skill issues you’re seeing.
As I stated in my last update, Patch 2.0.1 will contain a number of Crew Skill fixes:
- Tier 23 and 26 Armstech Augments now have the correct crafting times.
- Arkanian Relics will now be listed in the correct category in the Artifice Crafting Window.
- Successful Gathering Missions above level 400+ will now provide more crafting materials.
- Increased the number of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and Thermal Regulators provided as rewards for level 400+ Slicing missions.
You can expect to see these on Tuesday, though if anything changes, I’ll let you know.
Additionally, we are aware of various issues with Crafting Skills. While I am not currently able to give you any solid time frame on these yet, here are our plans to address them:
- Reduction of cost for all Premium quality Medium & Heavy items
- Reduction in the amount of blue Underworld Metals are needed for some schematics
- Reduction of cost for all Premium quality Light, Medium & Heavy items
- Reduction in the amount of Prototype Underworld Trading items are needed for some schematics
- Hollinium will no longer be acquirable through doing missions
- The value of Hollinium will be slightly increased to compensate players their credits lost on those missions
- Perfect Carbonic Crystal will no longer be acquirable through doing missions
- The value of Perfect Carbonic Crystal will be slightly increased to compensate players their credits lost on those missions
- Reduction of cost for all Premium quality Earpieces
- Reduction in the amount of Prototype Underworld Metals are needed for some earpiece schematics
- The resource costs for all 401-450 crafted items will all be rebalanced to require a variety of all four Premium quality Bioanalysis materials:The resource cost of items requiring Prototype and Artifact Medical Materials will be standardized for all Biochem schematics
- Metabolic Enhancement Agent
- Biological Compounding Chemical
- Artificial Microbe
- Virial Residue
As we implement, test, and schedule these changes, I’ll be proving you with more updates.
Finally, to address a couple of things that are not above, specifically Slicing Lockbox returns and the abundance of Armormech Glove Schematics from Underworld Trading, we are aware of the reports, and they are still being researched.
Thanks again to everyone for assistance and understanding while we actively work to iron out the kinks our Elder Game Crew Skills!