BioWare updated the public test servers with the latest from game update 2.4. This time the testers get to check out the new story area, Oricon, featuring 2 new Operations, as well as a Level 55 story chain.
The begining quest is bugged on both factions so you cannot advance but you can check out the planet!
LightSaber from The-Old-Republic.ru have filmed the whole place, so you can check it all out below, if you haven’t tried it out before. Below the videos, you can check out the patch notes.
- New Content! Oricon is a new small story content area now available via Galaxy Map and the Priority Transport Terminal. This area includes 2 new Operations and a level 55 mission series with a story that will put you face-to-face with the Dread Masters.
- Advancing the story will unlock access to a [DAILY] mission series. (The Dread Palace Operation is not yet available for testing.)
- New Operation! The Dread Fortress is a new Operation on Oricon which is available at level 55 in both Story and Hard Modes.
- Warzone Medpacs now properly reset at the beginning of a new round.
- Players can no longer remove the Deserter Debuff in the Tatooine Canyon and Corellia Square Arenas.
- Prevented access to an area unintended for players in the Orbital Station Arena.*
- Players now receive Ranked Commendations after winning a Ranked Warzone Arena match.
- All Cybertech grenades now bestow a new effect, the Bastion, on the target in addition to normal effects. Players who have this effect applied are immune to further Cybertech grenade attacks for the duration of Bastion (3 minutes).
- The Arena Scorecard (in-match score and death indicator) now gives the proper visual indication a player’s own death.
- Class and Role icons on the Arena Scorecard now display a tooltip showing the player’s Class and role. This is an optional UI feature that is enabled by default, but can be disabled by bringing up the Interface Editor and clicking on the Arena Scorecard. Clicking on a player in the Arena Scorecard now targets them. (This function follows the same targeting rules already in place for targeting stealth players: if a player is stealthed, they will not be able to be targeted until they come out of stealth.)
- The Scoreboard icons for Frogdogs and Rotworms are no longer reversed in Arenas.
- The “Leave Queue” button now unhighlights and displays the correct text if players leave a group and then leave queue.