Do you like having a full server of people to play with on SWTOR? Since server mergers last year, most servers are on heavy now, which is great for fans who want to have plenty of people to play with. But the new year means new games and some people worry about what this might do to SWTOR population. With many new games coming out in 2014, how can SWTOR keep the servers busy and loaded?
Here are some ideas of what they could do to help keep the servers heavy:
- Build a new planet to explore
- Create an expansion and add 5 more levels to the level cap
- Create cross-server gameplay
- Explain PvP
- Create more Operations and harder Operations
- Build some minigames such as cantina games or good old-fashioned pod racing
- Add more ship quests/games
- Build a housing system or expand player ships to be more customizable like a housing system
- Create more open world zones- such as for starfights
- Create guild common areas
- Create guild events
- More world events
Fresh content is always what keeps a game going. No matter how much you like a game, it can get stale at times. What kind of fresh content would you like to see in SWTOR? Do you think regularly fresh content would make a difference in how many people play SWTOR?
What ideas would you add on how to keep players interested in SWTOR, even with new games coming out?