SWTOR-Miner has been playing around with PTS patch 2.5.2, and found alot of new interesting stuff. First off smugglers and agents seem to get some fairly hefty changes:
- Upper Hand/Tactical Advantage’s buff duration increased from 10 to 15 seconds.
- Shoot First/Hidden Strike had their energy cost decreased by 2, cooldown increased by 1.5 seconds, and had their damage increased by ~14%.
- Gunslinger/Sniper PvP 2pc/4pc Set Bonuses got swapped.
- XS Freighter Flyby/Orbital Strike is now a 2.5 second cast that costs 10 Energy with a 45 second cooldown. It’s coefficient also got reduced by ~62%.
Also Troopers and Bounty hunters are getting some changes that haven’t’been announced yet. This is pretty much the end of the hybrid DPS:
- Pulse Generator/Prototype Flame Thrower talent now requires High Energy Cell/High Energy Gas Cylinder
Here are the images found in the patch:
Lot’s of new stuff for Galactic Starfighter is also in the patch. Here’s what pops out:
- Shield Bypass and Crit Chance has been reduced across the board with the companion ability Bypass getting hit the hardest. (35%->16%)
- Missile range boosting component upgrades were doubled in efficacy.
- Ships got new stats that I’ll have to figure out what they do. 🙂
3346836085539210,The total amount of cargo you picked up during the battle.
3346836085539212,The total amount of cargo you successfully delivered during the battle.
3346836085539217,Cargo Carrier Kill/Assist Points
3346836085539218,Earnings for all of your kills/assists of cargo carrying players during Cargo Run battles.
It seems there’ll be a Team Deathmatch mode, and 4 power-ups! I’m not sure if all 4 will be available in all match types.
Gained all 4 power ups at once in a Galactic Starfighter match.
Got 5 power-ups in a “Team Death Match” Galactic Starfighter match.
The power-ups are:
- Damage Overcharge
- Engine Overcharge
- Shield Overcharge
- Weapon Overcharge