Non of us here at swtorstrategies were at the Boulder event, so the information below is from Lumberj, and all credits goes to him.
The tour was just like most others, a Q&A round, followed by trivia to a room full of nerds and then a meet and greet. Who was there? Courtney Woods, some Australian dude who lost a arm wrestling match, Blain and Cory Butler.
- First off, they said they could not talk about strongholds other than what was originally announced.
- The exact details of what the legacy storage could hold was still being worked out in response to a ? about placing bound items in them.
- Guild ship battles is on the Wall of Crazy (WoC)
- Space PvE — WoC and no current plans
- Open space Pvp – WoC
- Class Story – Not at the moment, would rather have story that all classes can experience such as what they’ve done so far.
- More GSF maps on the way.
- They look at what players are doing all the time to see what is working or not.
- The Cantina tours are VERY important in figuring out what players want.
- Paazak – WoC
- No plans on a MAC client
- On organizing buffs and debuffs — It’s something that they are talking about, not sure where it is in the planning stage.
- Several PvP questions were asked that were all ready answered last week on the forums.
- Something is in the works for World PvP that’s “really cool” related to rewards on a global scale. It won’t be anything like Ilum though..
- More planets are in the pipeline.
- They really LOVE the Voss……
- On achievement rewards they are looking at other items than just cartel coins and titles
- The level cap IS going up and we should hear something about that sooner than later
- Weapon itemization is staying the same, so no seeing bounty hunters walking around with rifles.
- More raid(s) coming this year, Courtney couldn’t say when.
Boulder thumbdrive assets