A new patch was applied to the PTS on 3/6/2014. The new changes are below, and have been merged into the existing patch notes. You can check out the existing patch notes here.
- New options for the Ground Target Area of Effect reticle: Sticky Ground Target Reticule – When active, this option makes it so your Ground Target Reticule doesn’t disappear if the cast fails. Example: Bounty Hunter attempts to activate Death From Above, but their target location is out of range. With this option active, the GTAoE reticule should persist and allow the Player to instantly attempt to recast. If this option isn’t active, then the reticule should disappear and the Player will have to click to cast again.
- Quick Ground Target Activation – When active, pressing a hotkey that belongs to a GTAoE twice should cast the ability at the feet of the Player’s target. Example: Player has the Pass the Huttball ability saved to Hotkey #3. Player targets an ally and then presses 3 two times. The Huttball Pass should be activated at the feet of the targeted ally. If this option is turned off, then there should be no changes to the existing behavior.
Classes + Combat
- Enure now has a 60 second cooldown (down from 90 seconds).
- Commandng Awe will now apply its 7.5%/15% damage resistance while Enure is active (instead of Focused Defense)
- Endure Pain has a 60 second cooldown (down from 90 seconds).
- Deafening Defense will now apply it’s 7.%/15% damage resistance while Endure Pain is active (instead of Enraged Defense).
- Corrected an issue that would cause combinations of lower level mods (such as the popular 46 blue mods) and higher level color crystals (including those from the Cartel Market) to result in a higher Bolster bonus than intended.
- Corrected an issue that prevented weapon damage ranges from being properly Bolstered. This will result in an increase of damage coming from abilities that deal weapon damage.
- Bolster has been updated to account for the new tiers of gear, and now provides additional expertise to elder game PvE gear. Bolster still caps at a level slightly below Obroan gear.
- Characters who do not wield weapons with Expertise mods and crystals will now be capped at 1936 expertise (instead of the full 2018).
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)