The SWTOR Public test server have been updated with patch 3.2.1. Below are the patch notes:
PTS Game Update 3.2.1
All content and features on the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.
Classes + Combat
- While on full Resolve, players now receive a 50% Slow in place of any effect that would normally Immobilize them. This Slow effect has the same duration and conditions as the Immobilize effect that would occur under normal circumstances. For example, if the Immobilize can break early when damage is taken, then so can the Slow that replaces it. Immobilizing effects still do not generate Resolve, they simply react differently when they encounter a target that has a full Resolve bar. These changes only apply to PvP combat.
- New Heroic Utility: Ardor. Transcendence no longer requires or consumes Centering, but triggers a 30 second cooldown when activated. This Utility replaces Force Aegis.
- Enduring now additionally increases the duration of Guarded by the Force by 2 seconds.
- Cauterize now deals its elemental damage over 9 seconds (down from 12 seconds) and Force Melt causes targets to burn for elemental damage over 15 seconds (down from 18 seconds).
- The Focus building effects of Plasma Blades and Burning Focus can now occur every 3 seconds (down from 4 seconds).
- Relentless has been redesigned: Predation no longer requires or consumes Fury, but triggers a 30 second cooldown when activated.
- Undying now additionally increases the duration of Undying Rage by 2 seconds.
- Rupture now deals its internal damage over 9 seconds (down from 12 seconds) and Force Rend causes targets to bleed for internal damage over 15 seconds (down from 18 seconds).
- The Rage building effects of Hemorrhage and Bloodlust can now occur every 3 seconds (down from 4 seconds).
- Cascading Debris can now be channeled while moving.
- Depredating Volts can now be channeled while moving.
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)