The day has come once again, it’s May 4th, also known as Star Wars Day to fans all over the world. What better day to celebrate your love for Star Wars? That is exactly what many fans all over the world are doing today.
Here are five ways to celebrate Star Wars Day:
- Have a movie marathon. Today is a great day to pull out the popcorn and watch the movies (again).
- Play your favorite Star War game. Can’t pick just one favorite? Binge out and play several of your favorite Star Wars games.
- Dress up! Who needs a good excuse to dress up like your favorite Star Wars character? We say you can do it any day but May 4th is a perfect opportunity.
- Build some Star Wars LEGO. Some of the larger sets can cost you a pretty penny but even the smaller sets can be a lot of fun. Bring out the inner child in you and build some Star wars themed LEGO.
- Talk like Yoda. This can be fun any day, right? But on May 4th, let your inner Yoda out.
May the Fourth Be with You!