Here are today’s PTS patch notes. This will be the final updates to the 3.3 PTS.
PTS Update – June 26th, 2015 | 06.25.2015, 08:06 PM
We are going to be doing a final update to the PTS tomorrow, 6/26. I’m aiming to get things kicked off around 930AM CDT.
In the meantime, here are the changes coming:
- Vindicate now makes you Weary, reducing your Force regeneration rate by 2 for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
- The Vindicate effect of Resplendence has been expanded: Using Vindicate with a charge of Resplendence does not make you Weary.
- Amnesty has been redesigned to incorporate the new Weary debuff: Spending a charge of Resplendence on Vindicate grants Amnesty, restoring 2 Force every second for up to 10 seconds if you are not Weary or removing a single stack of Weary otherwise. The Amnesty effect will be lost early if Vindicate is activated without a charge of Resplendence.
- Consuming Darkness now makes you Weary, reducing your Force regeneration rate by 2 for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
- The Consuming Darkness effect of Force Surge has been expanded: Using Consuming Darkness with a charge of Force Surge does not make you Weary.
- Reverse Corruptions has been redesigned to incorporate the new Weary debuff: Spending a charge of Force Surge on Consuming Darkness grants Reverse Corruptions, restoring 2 Force every second for up to 10 seconds if you are not Weary or removing a single stack of Weary otherwise. The Reverse Corruptions effect will be lost early if Consuming Darkness is activated without a charge of Force Surge.
- Thundering Blast now has a travel time to match the Turbulence ability of the Telekinetics Sage.
- Medals for Arenas (this change does not affect Warzones) have been adjusted to better reward characters that engage in meaningful participation for their role. In addition, the kill amounts were reduced to better reflect the content.
- Soldier Medal now requires 4 kills, down from 10.
- Commando Medal now requires 8 kills, down from 25.
- Healer Medal now requires 150,000 healing, up from 90,000.
- Savior Medal now requires 650,000 healing, up from 360,000.
- Protector Medal now requires 150,000 protection, up from 60,000.