The SWTOR public test servers were updated yesterday. Here are the patch notes:
- New Alliance Alert: Freedom Fight! Recruit Bowdaar by showing your prowess in the Eternal Championship.
- Gungus Bogs: The Heralds of Zildrogs’ melee attacks no longer have a 70m maximum range, because that was rather silly.
- Lanos: Fixed a bug whereby Unstable Reprogrammed Skytroopers could retarget a companion if the skytrooper could not leap to its original target for over 60 seconds (due to it being in cover, for example).
- Lanos: Unstable Reprogrammed Skytroopers who are unable to leap to their target for 30s or more will now use their high-powered Snipe attack every 16s, down from 30s. Don’t just ignore them =)
- Nocturno & Drake Raven: Tweaked Drake Raven’s encounter mechanics such that when he is subjected to heavy DPS, he will try much harder to deploy at least one G0-ON Abductor squad to kidnap your sidekick.
- Nocturno & Drake Raven: The stun component of Firaxian Shark Repellent (when used offensively) is now properly marked as a debuff, because being stunned is bad.
- Nocturno & Drake Raven: Based upon player feedback, observation, and metrics, we have decided to remove the on-arm stealth from Stunning Mines (as the mechanic was reading poorly and causing a lot of confusion). Mines thrown by Drake Raven will remain visible after arming, allowing players to utilize them better.
- Nocturno & Drake Raven: Corrected the tooltip text of the “Eyes on the Prize” buff to correctly refer to both Nocturno and Drake Raven.
- Nocturno & Drake Raven: Drake Raven’s Stunning Mine abilities now properly show a name in the cast bar.
- Zotar: Immovable Object now makes Zotar temporarily immune to interrupts, as interrupting Zotar while he was channeling Shocking Finale could break the encounter.
- Little Gut: Adjusted the floor trap region boundaries to more closely match the VFX boundaries.
(Visited 173 times, 1 visits today)