If you wanted to learn more about Star WarsHhoth Uprising, there was a developer life stream on November 10th that cleared up a lot of things for us. The hosts, community manager Eric Musco and the 2 hosts from The Bad Feeling Podcast show – Chuck and Brian, used this lives stream event to show a live playthrough on a test server of Firefrost. Firefrost is one of the new Uprisings, found on Hoth. They mixed up the format a bit from what we are used to in resent producer live streams and it worked out well. There wasn’t a lot of especially new info or details released but it’s a great overview for anyone who hasn’t been following along, and the game play is always fun to look at.
Here are some highlights or takeaways from the event:
- We saw one of the new non mod-able 242 item level gear sets and bonus set
- There is a lot of unavoidable damage
- We saw the Story Mode of the Firefrost Uprising which took them about 15 minutes
- We also saw a run through Veteran Mode which is harder
We also know that:
- More uprisings will come after the launch of KOTET
- These Uprisings are geared more toward the casual players
- The goal is for them to last between 15-30 minutes
- The Uprisings will contain Easter eggs and other goodies to encourage players to run around and explore
- While they are designed for 4 players, you can enter alone or with a friend
- Content does not favor a class or role
So now that you know all of this, are you looking forward to Uprisings?