Here are the patch notes for SWTOR game update 5.0A
- Crew Skills now display in the Crew Skills UI even if originally opened through the drop down menu.
- Shae Vizla now properly receives bolster, and has stats comparable to other Companions.
- The highlighted Galactic Command activity now gives bonus Command Experience as intended.
Missions + NPCs
- It is now possible to complete the Makeb Mission “Descent into the Core.”
- Vaylin now appears with the appropriate hologram VFX when seen on the Horizon Guard’s holocom in the opening Knights of the Eternal Throne Chapter I cinematic.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Chapter XIV to not save player variables. The last playthrough of this Chapter completed will have its variables retained.
- Chapter XVI: Battle of Odessen can now be completed on Story Mode.
- NPCs spawned from the Hypergate Vortex in Terror From Beyond no longer grant Command Experience.
- Planetary Missions no longer auto-complete when using the Galactic Command interface. The Planetary Missions option in Galactic Command has been re-enabled.
- All gold NPCs now grant 1 Command Experience point (down from 10).
- Chapter IX is no longer missing text in the French and German clients.
(Visited 414 times, 1 visits today)