Here are the SWTOR Patch Notes for Game Update 5.2.2. which are being deployed today.
- The Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event is back through August! Enjoy new rewards, such as the Gamorrean Guard Companion.
- Updated the mailbox user interface button layout. “Get all attachments” is now next to “select all.” Additionally, there is now more space between the “get all attachments” and “delete all” buttons.
- Players can now loot enemies while in other forms while on Iokath, such as the Mouse Droid.
- The Taspan Ambush Space Mission is once again available via the Galaxy Map.
- Players who finished Iokath who are unable to summon Elara Dorne or Malavai Quinn can now use the Companion Locator Terminal to retrieve them.
- Players can no longer see group chat after leaving or being removed from a Group Finder group.
- New mount speed Legacy Perks are available for purchase, Speeder Piloting 4 and Speeder Piloting 5. They increase mounted speed by 120% and 130% respectively.
- A new Command XP Legacy Perk, Commanding Legacy, is available for purchase. This perk can only be purchased once you have reached Command Rank 300 on a character and it increases all Command XP gains within your Legacy by 25%. This perk stacks with all other bonuses and only affects Command Ranks 1-299.
- Players will no longer receive the “Effect Condition Failed” error message for attempting to use temporary abilities while in other forms on Iokath.
- Corrected an issue where Sith Warrior players become unable to interact with anything on their Class Ship.
- Player Flairs will no longer overlap with the party leader symbol while in a group.
- Corrected an issue where in some instances the player’s (y) coordinate would not update on the map.
- When traveling to Belsavis via the Galaxy Map, Section X will no longer be selected by default.
- When traveling to Corellia via the Galaxy Map, The Black Hole will no longer be selected by default.
- While the player is transformed into Tyth on Iokath they will now draw their weapon as intended while using Sweep and Energy Wave.
- Companions now earn Influence from being sent on Crew Skill Missions. The amount of Influence earned is determined by the Mission Grade.
- Shae Vizla and Theron Shan can now have their appearances customized.
- Players can now craft Tier 4 gear! These items are Artifact quality at Item Rating 246 with no set bonus.
- Tier 4 crafting schematics can be found on Crew Skill Trainers and looted from Tier 4 Command Crates and PvP Loot Boxes.
- Many Tier 4 crafting schematics require Iokathian Samples which can be found on the Command Token Vendor.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- Killing Yadira Ban in The Black Talon Flashpoint will no longer drop Item Rating 200 gear.
- Veteran Mode Flashpoint bosses now have a 100% chance to drop loot between levels 11-64 as intended.
- Players who defeat the Infernal Council in the Eternity Vault will now receive the “Defeating the Infernal Council” Achievement as intended.
- The Group Finder Mission for completing Veteran Uprisings will now progress forward as intended after completing an Uprising.
- The [Weekly] Story Uprisings Mission now only requires 5 completed Uprisings, down from 10.
- The CXP reward for completing a Galactic Starfighter match has been increased slightly.
- Additional Galactic Starfighter Ship Customizations have been added for purchase from the Ship Hangar.
- The following ships are now available for all players in their Galactic Starfighter Ship Hanger:
- The Sledgehammer
- SGS-41B Comet Breaker
- B-5 Decimus
- GSS-5C Dustmaker
- Ships now cost less Fleet Requisition to unlock.
- Ship Components now cost less Ship Requisition to unlock and upgrade.
Items + Economy
- Various Premium and Prototype items no longer require Artifact Equipment Authorization for Free-to-play players.
- The Kurtob Alliance Speeder has received its long overdue tune-up and once again moves at the proper speed.
- Multiple Cartel Market mounts will appear more zoomed out in the preview window.
- The Mystic’s Polesaber now uses lightsaber mods as intended.
- Multiple decorations have had their name corrected to properly reflect their Sand People origins.
- The Apprentice Force-Lord’s Practice Staff is no longer invisible while sheathed.
- When purchasing a mount from the Cartel Market the player will no longer receive the message “You already own this item” unless they actually own it.
- Tier 1 gear can now be purchased directly for Command Tokens. Any remaining Tier 1 unassembled pieces can be traded in for Command Tokens via the Reclaimer Droid located on the fleet.
- The consumable items Minor Fleet Requisition Grant, Fleet Requisition Grant, Major Fleet Requisition Grant, Major Ship Requisition Grant, and Minor Ship Requisition Grant now reward more Requisition upon consumption.
- Disintegrating gear from Tier 2, 3, and 4 Command Crates are now worth more CXP. The higher the Tier the more CXP they are worth.
- Disintegrating gear from the Command Stash is now worth more CXP based on the quality of the item. Example: Artifact quality gear will disintegrate for more CXP than Premium.
- Grade 10 materials can now be purchased for Jawa Scraps at the following values:
- Premium – 12 per material
- Prototype – 6 per material
- Artifact – 3 per material
Missions + NPCs
- Corrected an issue where a player would be unable to summon their active Companion after entering and completing a Warzone.
- Players who abandon the Mission “Facing the Machines of War” are no longer blocked from reacquiring it.
- Major Valor Boosts which are rewarded from Encrypted Datacubes are now bind on pickup.
- *Spoiler* Redeemed Arcann will now appear in the Odessen Base after completing Chapter 9 of Knights of the Eternal Throne..
- The Mission “Introduction to Starfighter” now rewards substantially more Fleet Requisition.
- When queueing for a Warzone, the user-interface no longer states that the player will receive Warzone Commendations as a reward.
- Corrected an issue where players could get more than 8-players onto their team in Warzones.
(Visited 1,490 times, 1 visits today)