BioWare posted a list of the bug fixes that will rolled up with gameupdate 5.3 in Star Wars: The Old Republic:
Pending Bug Fixes – GU 5.3 | 07.05.2017, 09:01 PM
Before we get started, few important caveats:
- These are not the patch notes. Features, highlights, and the comprehensive list of bug fixes will be missing.
- This is not a comprehensive list of every bug fix in the patch.
- These bug fixes are subject to change and/or be removed. As we continue implementing fixes and testing them, some of these could get moved into other releases.
- TLDR – This is preliminary and everything is subject to change.
Here are some of the pending bug fixes for Game Update 5.3:
- Improved Speeder Piloting 4 and 5 now works for all mounts.
- When creating a Cathar, the fur color 3 option will now be consistent regardless of what Cathar head is chosen.
- Players who are unable to retrieve Malavai Quinn or Elara Dorne from the Companion Locator Terminal should now be able to do so.
- Corrected an issue which was preventing players from progressing past the Infernal Council in the Eternity Vault.
- The following Decorations from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event can now be donated to a player’s Guild:
- Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Blue)
- Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Red)
- Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Yellow)
- Gambler’s Bar
- Gambler’s Mic Stand
- Gambler’s Party Floor
- Items that have two-letter words in their name (such as Altar of Skulls) can now be searched on the GTN without having to remove the two-letter word.
- The Gamorrean Guard Companion from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event no longer requires Artifact Authorization for F2P and Preferred Status players.
- Master Mode Czerka Corporate Labs and Czerka Core Meltdown now progress the [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflict Mission as intended.
- Corrected a typo in the Mission [WEEKLY] Story Uprisings Mission which stated the player needed to complete 10 Uprisings, when they only need to complete 5.
- XenoAnalyst II from the Relics of the Gree event now drops Grey Helix Components as intended.
- Players who abandoned the Iokath Mission “Facing the Machines of War” can once again acquire it.
- Orbital Recon Probes will now always drop Orbital Recon Probe Memory Cores, even if they self-destruct (nice try, Orbital Recon Probes!). This is the objective of the Looking for Signs Daily Mission on Ziost.