Below are the changes that are coming to SWTOR Vengeance and Vigilance in Game Update 5.5:
Note: All changes below are currently in development and are subject to change before being released.
- The damage done by Chilling Scream due to the Piercing Chill utility has been reduced by 60%
- Increased the bleed damage bonus given by Bloodmaster per bleeding effect from 3% to 5%, now stacking up to 15%
- Increased the melee bonus damage given by Ravager from 3% to 5%
- Draining Scream now deals 45% more damage
- The damage done by Freezing Force due to the Persistent Chill utility has been reduced by 60%
- Increased the burn damage bonus given by Burnmaster per burning effect from 3% to 5%, now stacking up to 15%
- Increased the melee bonus damage given by Master Focus from 3% to 5%
- Burning Blade now deals 45% more damage
DevNotes: Chilling Scream / Freezing Force was doing too much damage with the Piercing Chill / Persistent Chill utility. It was being used as a single-target rotational ability when it’s intended use was multi-target AOE, so we reduced the damage it deals with Piercing Chill / Persistent Chill. To make up for part of the DPS loss, we increased the damage of Draining Scream / Burning Blade by 45%. Then to make up for the rest of the DPS needed to bring Vengeance / Vigilance in line with its DPS target, we increased periodic damage and overall melee damage through two passive abilities.