March 18, 2012
Below you will find the currently planned Class changes for Innovative Ordnance and Assault Specialist coming in Game Update 5.3.
Note: All changes below are currently in development and are subject to change before being released.
- Reduced the critical damage bonus given by Ordnance Expert from 30% to 15%
- Reduced the burn damage of Incendiary Missile by 10%
- Reduced the bleed damage of Serrated Shot by 12%
- Reduced the critical damage bonus given by Assault Trooper from 30% to 15%
- Reduced the burn damage of Incendiary Round by 10%
- Reduced the bleed damage of Serrated Bolt by 12%
DevNotes: We adjusted Ordnance Expert / Assault Trooper to reduce the burst damage potential of the discipline, which also lowered its overall DPS. However, that change alone was not enough to bring the discipline down to its target DPS, so we reduced the periodic damage of two key abilities as well. The cumulative effect of these changes is that both the burst damage potential and sustained damage potential for Innovative Ordnance Mercenaries / Assault Specialist Commandos have been reduced by a fair amount to bring them down to their target DPS.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 5
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Dale, memilee, Anna Larsen, MarkStrategyMan, danielplayer34, death_star, charged1981, rynerlute50, Kakumulani1004Coy, davidpoll950
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 20, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 388, Lisa Mason: 296, Versed: 7