March 18, 2012
The Star Wars: Battlefront developers over at DICE are apparently allowed to speak about the game again. After a long period of silence, Dennis Brännvall had some interesting tweets about the upcoming game updates, or at least some teasers about what's up.
Here are a list of comments and answers:
- Progression Tweaks
- They're able to communicate again
- Customization news coming very shortly.
- Sentry Nerf against hereos
- Emote glitch is being looked at
- He likes aayla secura
- Look into how Sabers look
- They're going to fix hero abilities locking up.
- Bluurg and CR2 Nerfs
- Trolling with Jar Jar
- Explains why we didn't get hereos from 2015
- Wookie nerf
- He likes Delta Squad too.
- No teases about about Grievous or Kenobi
- Rolling and dodging tweaks
- A episode 1 reference to destroyer droids.
- He'd like to see Bespin make a return.
- A hint at possible private matches?
- Anakin is probably coming too.
- He said he's teased next season. So I'm assuming the jar jar, the March on the Jedi Temple header/tune, and all the prequel quotes means it'll be a prequel season.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:mayer10, samadov2, peteopo, milofarid, Raymond_Gibson, ClintBarton, Razzerwire, scarletguard, vsemulicamulica, hopperyelena
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 22, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 643, Lisa Clark: 402, Versed: 7