March 18, 2012
Netmarble Games ( The guys behind Star Wars: Force Arena) released an optional update for the game.
This update will address the following issues:
- 1. Fixed an issue with Spawn timers displaying incorrectly in certain situations
2. Fixed an issue with infinite loading times when switching between different apps in training mode.
3. Fixed an issue where switching between different apps on iOS would cause the game to crash.
4. Fixed an issue where switching between different apps would cause the UI to show incorrectly.
5. Fixed an issue where units could be pushed beneath the game terrain in certain situations.
In order to download this patch, you will need to go to your relevant store and download the update. This update is optional, however it is recommended that you download the update to avoid these issues.
Star Wars: Force Arena is a mobile real-time PvP game/multiplayer online battle arena game by Lucasfilm Ltd. and the Korean app company Netmarble Games, featuring characters, locations, and technology from the Star Wars saga up to and including Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Sixty-five characters were available at release. The game mainly focuses on the Galactic Civil War. It received a 4/5 rating on the Apple iTunes App Store.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:countryholidays, mayer10, samadov2, peteopo, milofarid, Raymond_Gibson, ClintBarton, Razzerwire, scarletguard, vsemulicamulica
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 23, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 677, Lisa Clark: 403, Versed: 7