March 18, 2012
Ships will be arriving to Star Wars: Galaxy of heroes next week. Here is the full rundown of what to expect:
Greetings Holotable Heroes,
Ships will be arriving NEXT WEEK!
We’re planning on rolling out the update across November 22nd and 23rd. Some players will be able to manually update their game client on November 22nd, but everyone will be required to update to the latest game version on the 23rd. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before the update is available in your region.
Now, we aren’t going to leave you with just the date of when you can expect Ships, we’re also going to share the entire list of Ships and their crew that will be available at launch!
Ships and Crew:
- Slave I and Boba Fett
- Ahsoka Tano’s Jedi Star Fighter and Ahsoka Tano
- Imperial TIE Fighter and TIE Fighter Pilot
- Umbaran Starfighter and Fives
- Rex’s ARC-170 and Rex
- First Order TIE Fighter and First order TIE Pilot
- Biggs Darklight’s X-wing and Biggs Darklighter
- Poe Dameron’s X-wing and Poe Dameron
- Wedge Antilles’s X-wing and Wedge Antilles
- Bistan’s U-wing and Bistan plus Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
- Clone Sergeant’s ARC-170 and Clone Sergeant Phase I
- Jedi Consular’s Star Fighter and Jedi Consular
- Plo Koon’s Jedi Starfighter and Plo Koon
- Resistance X-wing and Resistance Pilot
- Geonosian Spy’s Starfighter and Geonosian Spy
- Geonosian Soldier’s Starfighter and Geonosian Soldier
- Sun Fac’s Starfighter and Sun Fac
- Scimitar and Darth Maul
- Millennium Falcon (Ep VII) and Rey plus Finn
- Endurance and Mace Windu
- Home One and Admiral Ackbar
- Executrix and Grand Moff Tarkin
Soon after the initial launch there will be more ships coming, including Darth Vader in his TIE Advanced x1.
So now you know the Ships and their crew that will be available next week, but you may be wondering how you can get these Ships and their crew.
When the Ships update launches, you’ll be able to take part in a series of special (and free) Events that will reward the crew and their Ships so that you can take part in the new Ships combat. The first Event in this series will unlock at Player Level 25, and additional ones will unlock every few levels leading up to Player Level 60. If you’re already at Player Level 60 or above, you’ll be able to play through each of these Events sequentially.
The rewards listed below will be given incrementally as you progress in the Events. By the time you complete the series, you will have acquired each of these:
Crew / Ships
- Resistance Pilot and Resistance X-wing
- Jedi Consular and Jedi Consular’s Starfighter
- Imperial TIE Pilot and Imperial TIE Fighter
- Clone Sergeant Phase I and ARC-170
- First Order TIE Pilot and First Order TIE Fighter
Fleet Commanders / Capital Ships
- Admiral Ackbar and Home ONE
- Grand Moff Tarkin and Executrix
- Mace Windu and Endurance
See you on the starfield next week!
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:countryholidays, mayer10, samadov2, peteopo, milofarid, Raymond_Gibson, ClintBarton, Razzerwire, scarletguard, vsemulicamulica
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 23, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 693, Lisa Clark: 403, Versed: 7