Star Wars PlayStation Evolution (1995-2017)

Star Wars PlayStation Evolution (1995-2017)

You know how I love talking about the evolution of Star Wars games here. There have been so many games to come out since 1982 with Star Wars themes. We continue to love them, play them, and reminisce on them even today.

For today’s post, I’ve found a little gem focused on a specific type of Star Wars game – the PlayStation platform.

We have had Star Wars themed games for the PlayStation since 1995. In this video from PSNext, we can see the full evolution of Star Wars games for the this platform – from those early days in 1995 (when I was just a girl) to as recently as 2017.

What will the future hold for PlayStation and Star Wars? Only time will tell. In the meantime, check out this video for a recap of all the Star Wars games PlayStaion has brought to us over the years.

What did you think? Did you see any of your favorites in there?

Lisa Clark

Lisa has been an avid gamer since she was old enough to hold her first controller and a game writer for more than a decade. A child of the Nintendo generation, she believes they just don’t make games like they used to but sometimes, they make them even better! While consoles will always be her first love, Lisa spends most of her gaming time on the PC these days- on MMOs and first-person shooters in particular.