March 18, 2012
The next patch for Star Wars: Uprising is in the final phases, and the team over at kabam have posted an updating, giving us a preview of what is around the corner!
- Raids: These rotating End Game missions will pit you against new enemy types and the best of the Imperial forces. These will reward you with the best Gear in the game.
- Lando Missions: Complete quests for a familiar face to earn valuable goods that will help fast forward your progression.
- New Gear: Multiple new sets of gear added to the game, reaching up to 9 star rarity. Earn these in the new Raids!
- New Crew: 18 new Crew members to run missions for you.
Quality of life Improvements:
- Auto Fill Crew: Help speed up your crew runs with this new feature.
- Component Stacking: Save space in your inventory by stacking up like pieces.
- Upgrade Improvements: Upgrade multiple components at a time.
- UI Improvements: To make the UI more intuitive.
- Graphics Overhaul: Improved animations, effects and level design across the board.
- Story Overhaul: Single Player Cinematic improvements across the board.
- Multiplayer Improvements: Now smoother and more reliable.
- Spam Blocker: Prevent floods of friend invites.
- No More Revives: You will no longer be able to revive in dungeons.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Gamerzone, eddard stark, coolplayer, Pinour, samzike, mattzpph, countryholidays, mayer10, samadov2, peteopo
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 23
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 779, Lisa Clark: 441, Versed: 7