March 18, 2012
Eric Musco took on the official SWTOR Forums to post some details regarding accessing Iokath in Game Update 5.2.
Today will mark the start of us revealing more of the nitty-gritty details of Game Update 5.2. Let’s start at the beginning; who can access Iokath and how do you do so? We really wanted to ensure that as many players as possible are able to access the new content. With that in mind, here we go:
- There is only one requirement to be able to access the new story content in 5.2, the character must be level 70.
- You do not need to have an active subscription to play the story content, but in order to have a level 70 you must have subscribed since KOTET launched. Also, normal restrictions still apply, so you must be a subscriber to access the Gods from the Machine Operation.
- The character does not need to have completed KOTFE or KOTET to play the new story. However, it is highly recommended that you have. There will be spoilers to those storylines if you have not played them. Also, if you have not completed KOTFE and KOTET, default choices will be assumed in the new storyline which may not match your preference.
- Playing Iokath will not affect your KOTFE or KOTET gameplay in any way (such as advancing the story, etc).
- To launch the new storyline, head to your ship’s Mission terminal where you can accept the Mission “The Forgotten World.”
If you have any questions about who can access Iokath or how to get there, let me know below. We will be continuing to post more updates throughout the week so keep your eyes peeled.
Most Users Ever Online: 493
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 5
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Anna Larsen, MarkStrategyMan, danielplayer34, death_star, charged1981, rynerlute50, Kakumulani1004Coy, davidpoll950, rakashan, Darth Ozric
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 20, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 326, Lisa Mason: 286, Versed: 7