March 18, 2012
Yesterday we told you about the class changes coming to SWTOR this summer.
Here is the first set of changes that are planned to go live with the upcoming Game Update 5.3. This time for Hatred and Serenity shadow:
Class Changes: Hatred Assassin / Serenity Shadow | 06.09.2017, 03:00 PM
Below you will find the first set of changes that are planned for Game Update 5.3. Here is a statement from the Combat team on what their plans are for Hatred and Serenity.
We wanted to help Hatred / Serenity shine at what it is supposed to be known for: high sustained melee damage. So we increased the damage bonuses granted by Deathmark / Force Suppression and Fulguration / Rebounding Force to boost the DoT damage for the Discipline – increasing the periodic damage it deals and its overall DPS output. We also wanted Hatred / Serenity to be better at finishing off enemy targets, so we increased the effectiveness of Inevitable Demise / Aching Mind (which helps to boost its overall DPS output as well).
Finally, we wanted to make Force regeneration for Hatred / Serenity a bit more consistent and increase the Force cost efficiency of Leeching Strike / Serenity Strike, so we made some adjustments to Leeching Hunger / Serene Poise and the amount of Force restored by Fulguration / Rebounding Force to achieve these goals. This should give players of Hatred / Serenity a smoother and more reliable source of Force regeneration.
In 5.3, players of Hatred / Serenity should find that their DPS output potential has increased and that their Force regeneration is a bit less random and more manageable.
With that in mind, here are the exact changes currently planned for 5.3 in July (subject to change, of course):
- Increased Deathmark's periodic damage boost from 10% to 15%
- Increased Fulguration's damage bonus for Creeping Terror from 10% to 15%
- Fulguration restores 3 Force (down from 5) when Lightning Charge deals damage
- Increased Inevitable Demise's low health damage bonus from 15% to 30%
- In addition to its previous effects, Leeching Hunger now restores 4 Force for each of your damaging periodic effects on a target damaged by your Leeching Strike
- Clarified the tooltip for Crackling Charge
- Increased Force Suppression's periodic damage boost from 10% to 15%
- Increased Rebounding Force's damage bonus for Sever Force from 10% to 15%
- Rebounding Force restores 3 Force (down from 5) when Force Technique deals damage
- Increased Aching Mind's low health damage bonus from 15% to 30%
- In addition to its previous effects, Serene Poise now restores 4 Force for each of your damaging periodic effects on a target damaged by your Serenity Strike
- Clarified the tooltip for Force Focus
Please let us know what you think of these changes! Post your thoughts below, thanks everyone.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:mayer10, samadov2, peteopo, milofarid, Raymond_Gibson, ClintBarton, Razzerwire, scarletguard, vsemulicamulica, hopperyelena
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 22, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 643, Lisa Clark: 402, Versed: 7