March 18, 2012
- When: 4:30 pm CST (1 hr from this post)
- What: Tune in as we explore the state of the post-KOTET galaxy! Plus, get a first look at exciting upcoming events and in-game rewards, including SWTOR's 5-Year Anniversary, Life Day, and much more!
- Where: Youtube mirror:
They are showing the Bingo card at start of the stream. Musco is not able to join the stream.
- Response from the community has been awesome, people on Twitter loved the story and the option to kill certain characters.
- Galactic Command Updates
- Tons of feedback, lots of request for changes. We are flexible. Made some changes on live already mainly to fix exploits but they don’t consider farming gold mobs to be an exploit. They are going to bump up the CXP for champions a bit more to 2 points.
- 5.0.1 changes are coming Tuesday, increasing the CXP gain for flashpoints and uprisings significantly. Storymode uprising gains 50% more CXP, Veteran uprising gains 80% more CXP to bring them on par to PvP.
- Future updates will try to address the concrete goals in Galactic Command – like giving you the option to work on a specific gear but nothing specific yet.
- Nothing specific planned for alt characters, we are looking at options like legacy perks to make it more alt friendly.
- Operations are an issue with risk vs reward since it is not efficient if you are wiping a lot with lower gear but as you get more it should go better. They are buffing other group content first to make gearing goes faster.
- Solo content CXP gain – they are keeping an eye on it, maybe Master Chapters could be good a CXP gain when they come.
- They are willing to do a double CXP event in the future.
- RNG – Lets see how it plays out. Purple shouldn’t be easy to get. They are monitoring the situation and implement a solution later.
- CXP Weekly Cap – they are monitoring it, they think only 1-2 players hit the cap. If enough people hit the cap by playing the way they expect players to, then they will increase the cap.
- Stacking CXP Buffs – don’t do it, it is not good for you because it is a waste of money. They are fixing it on Tuesday but they are not considering it as an exploit.
- They didn’t really say this but if you read between the lines, they want you to play the game in a specific way they intended.
- DvL Events
- DvL achievements were taken away, they are going to give back the meta achievements for each tier in January.
- Master Ranos recruitment mission will be resolved with patch 5.0.1.
- Harbinger Rollback
- They are sorry about the rollbacks, they are working with customer service to get as much stuff back for you as possible. Submit a ticket if you havn’t.
- Class balance
- They will make a post later on the forums on when you can expect the class changes etc.
- Server Merges – They will get back to you on this after the new year. They want to monitor server populations after launch. Cheap transfers now available.
- Royal Fyrnock Mount coming Friday, it is a crossover from Star Wars Rebels.
- Imperial Bastion armor and Tuk’ata companion available right now.
- Life Day – Dec 13 to Jan 10. Some cartel market for direct sales
- 5th anniversary – Dec 13 to Jan 17
- Rakghoul Resurgence on Corellia (Dec 20 –27)
- Bounty week ) Dec 27 – Jan 3)
- Relic of the Gree – Jan 10 to Jan 17
Coming to SWTOR Early 2017
- Five more new uprisings in January, more interesting mechanics
- Master Mode Chapters in January
- Master Mode Uprisings in Feb/March. They might push the Master Mode Uprising to March to make it a bigger update.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:samzike, mattzpph, countryholidays, mayer10, samadov2, peteopo, milofarid, Raymond_Gibson, ClintBarton, Razzerwire
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 23
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 724, Lisa Clark: 418, Versed: 7