March 18, 2012
Here are the patch notes for game update 5.1.2:
- An item to turn off event experience gains can now be purchased off the vendor located next to the Skill Mentor in the combat training district of the Republic and Imperial fleets. This buff lasts for a duration of 8 hours and can be removed by right clicking the buff icon.
- Classes that use Lightsabers or Dualsabers are now able to use the Missile Blast ability when morphed during the Trench Runner Uprising.
- Players who are below level 70 can no longer use a Command Experience Boost when bolstered to Level 70.
- Galactic Starfighter Requisition is now rewarding at a 250% rate.
- The size of the purple background behind the player indicator on the map has been reduced in size. Additionally, other players are no longer hidden behind the background.
- The Achievement for completing Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter IX in Master Mode now grants as expected.
- The Dark vs. Light Armor Set no longer bolsters to higher than intended stats in Warzones.
- Players who leave a Group Finder group after completing a Veteran Mode Uprising are no longer locked out of the Group Finder.
- Free-to-Play chat restrictions have been adjusted in order to help address third-party service advertisement spam.
- Opponent area of effect indicators no longer appear as green in Warzones.
- Fixed an issue in the Trench Runner Uprising that allowed General Amos Rike to be defeated multiple times.
- It is no longer possible to remove a Command Experience Boost by right-clicking the buff icon.
- The Wings of the Architect vehicle now has a corresponding Decoration.
- The Tier 1 Bounty Hunter offhand weapon now requires an Unassembled Offhand Token as intended.
- Command Experience Boosts purchased from the Fleet vendors can no longer be purchased before Level 70.
- It is now possible to use chairs on the bridge of Player ships once again.
- The sound effect that plays when selecting a Planetary Mission from the Galactic Command interface no longer persists after area transition.
- A Groove Sensor repairman has been dispatched to address a malfunctioning Droid at the Alliance Base.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Operations now provide significantly increased Command Experience Points.
- Increased Command Experience earned from boss and mini-boss encounters.
- Total command experience earned for a full clear has been adjusted on a per-Operation basis.
- Weekly Missions have also had their Command Experience increased.
- Flashpoint and Uprising Weekly Mission's Command Point gain have been increased significantly.
- All Flashpoint Mission Command Experience rewards have been increased.
- The Modified Turbolasers in the Assembler encounter in the Directive 7 Flashpoint no longer grant Command Experience.
- Story Mode Flashpoints are no longer listed in the Group Finder.
- Fixed a number of Achievements for Master Mode Red Reaper.
- The “Rain of Pain” ability used by B0-55 in The Ravagers Operation no longer grants Command Experience.
Missions + NPCs
- Removed obsolete Commendation rewards from a small number of Missions.
- Ranked and Unranked Daily and Weekly Missions now award a fixed number of Unassembled components for completion.
- Increased the amount of Unassembled Components earned for a win or loss during Ranked and Unranked Warzones.
- The Medal tooltip in Unranked Warzones no longer mentions Season Commendations.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Gamerzone, eddard stark, coolplayer, Pinour, samzike, mattzpph, countryholidays, mayer10, samadov2, peteopo
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 23
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 779, Lisa Clark: 440, Versed: 7