March 18, 2012
With a new game update comes new bugs. Here are a list of known issues with game update 4,4:
- The Collections unlock button does not function within the Collections menu for Fallen Defender's armor set and the Ginx companion.
- The description for the Plunderer Pack within the Cartel Market does not list "Weapon Tuning" from the list of available item categories that are drawn from.
- The source listed on the tooltip pop-up of the inventory icon for the Plundered TC-16 Spewie Display Pedestal decoration is "Alliance Supply Crate" instead of "Cartel Market: Plunderer Pack."
- The inventory icon for the Iknayid pet reward from the Eternal Championship does not match the in game pet model.
- Unavailable Cartel Market items are listed in Collections.
With the exception of the first one, these are all issues with the cartelmarket. Apparently BioWare Â are OK with shipping with issues they know about to the CM but not to the general game this update. I don't mind if this becomes a trend.
Most Users Ever Online: 475
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 5
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:danielplayer34, death_star, charged1981, rynerlute50, Kakumulani1004Coy, davidpoll950, rakashan, Darth Ozric, SilentGuardian, Boril vasilev
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 20, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 296, Lisa Mason: 270, Versed: 7