March 18, 2012
With a new game update comes new bugs. Here are a list of known issues with game update 4,4:
- The Collections unlock button does not function within the Collections menu for Fallen Defender's armor set and the Ginx companion.
- The description for the Plunderer Pack within the Cartel Market does not list "Weapon Tuning" from the list of available item categories that are drawn from.
- The source listed on the tooltip pop-up of the inventory icon for the Plundered TC-16 Spewie Display Pedestal decoration is "Alliance Supply Crate" instead of "Cartel Market: Plunderer Pack."
- The inventory icon for the Iknayid pet reward from the Eternal Championship does not match the in game pet model.
- Unavailable Cartel Market items are listed in Collections.
With the exception of the first one, these are all issues with the cartelmarket. Apparently BioWare are OK with shipping with issues they know about to the CM but not to the general game this update. I don't mind if this becomes a trend.
Most Users Ever Online: 475
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 5
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:MarkStrategyMan, danielplayer34, death_star, charged1981, rynerlute50, Kakumulani1004Coy, davidpoll950, rakashan, Darth Ozric, SilentGuardian
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 20, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 310, Lisa Mason: 276, Versed: 7