March 18, 2012
With a new game update comes new bugs, so BioWare will rolling out a patch next week to fix some of the issues brought on by Patch 4.6.
4.6a Patch – Tuesday, July 5th 2016 | 07.01.2016, 09:24 PM
As Eric mentioned on the stream yesterday, we are putting together a patch to go live next week that will address a few issues that we’ve seen since the release of 4.6.
We are currently planning a maintenance on Tuesday, July 5th from 7AM PDT (1500 BST) – 9AM PDT (1700 BST), and here are the tentative notes for the patch:
- Players can no longer become unable to progress in Chapter 15 due to making certain conversation choices.
- The Bogstalker Handler’s License can now be used by players who have a Ginx Companion.
- Increased the maximum available number of Character Slots per server. Free-To-Play, Preferred, and Subscriber Players have had their available slots increased to 22/26/50.
- The Grand Chance Cubes will no longer drop invalid items.
- Color Crystals obtained from the Force-Bound Dark vs. Light boxes are now unlocked in Collections as intended.
- It is now possible to unlock the 6th Cargo Bay Tab with the Account Unlock option.
- The Victorious Pioneer’s 5-Piece Set Bonus now properly applies its Experience boost.
- Players are no longer killed randomly in Alliance Proving Grounds.
- Jawa Junk stacks now always drop at the max quantity possible:
- Scrap: Scavenged Scrap (Green) – 15 per stack
- Scrap: Assorted Droid Parts (Blue) – 10 per stack
- Scrap: Jawa Junk (Purple) – 3 per stack
Most Users Ever Online: 475
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 5
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:charged1981, rynerlute50, Kakumulani1004Coy, davidpoll950, rakashan, Darth Ozric, SilentGuardian, Boril vasilev, jinjinjin5245, jinjinjin524
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 20, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 281, Lisa Mason: 268, Versed: 7