March 18, 2012
Here are today's patch notes:
- Corrected an issue where the pop-up text for some Class Missions would display a different experience amount than the Mission Reward. Note: The player still received the correct amount of experience; the pop-up was incorrect.
- Lowered the amount of dark/light side points required to hit dark 1/light 1 from 7500 to 3000.
- Nar Shaddaa Planetary Missions will no longer auto-complete upon being granted by Galactic Command.
ITEMS + ECONOMY
- The Unrelenting Interceptor has been restored to its original “sith-like” form. The vehicles sound effect will now play as intended and the engine has been restored to its original color, red.
- Addressed an issue where some helmets would not display properly for Body Type 2 Female characters.
- ( Landing Party )
Corrected an issue where killing enemies was not adding progress to the “Dismantle the Opposition” Achievement.
- ( Inferno )
Fighting Zanisk and Adacin from their entrance ramp will no longer cause the encounter to stop functioning.
- ( Destroyer of Words )
Dark Relics will no longer despawn after activating the access panel next to Skurr and Velloc.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 5
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:hopperyelena, dart88, dart86, ieltsonline02, annaferges, sirjohn45, cw78335, Vojislav Miloradovic, jacksparrow30, gbalychik
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 21, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 517, Lisa Clark: 363, Versed: 7