BioWare used todays maintenence to patch a few issiues. The most important this time was fix that should help out on the ability delay that has been hevely debated. Check out the patch notes below:
1.1.0b Patch Notes – 1/24/2012
- Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Republic and Imperial Fleets.
Classes and Combat
- Significantly improved the delay when activating player abilities, particularly when in lower framerate situations. This allows for improved ability responsiveness in hectic combat situations.
- Operations will no longer allow more than 16 Operations Group members to enter concurrently.
- Operations Groups will no longer be forced to reset the Operation if the group wipes when attempting to defeat G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to repeatedly loot the chest after defeating Jarg and Sorno.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause graphical inconsistencies, which most often manifested as random screen “flickering.”