All servers were down for maintenance for a few hours today. Originally BioWare planed a 8 hour downtime, but the servers are up again after only a few hours. Here is the new patch notes that came with the maintenance.
Guilds that are currently leaderless will have an Officer chosen and promoted to Guild Leader.
Classes and Combat
- The Darth title is now properly granted to Sith Inquisitors.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent players from taking cover when targeting large NPCs.
- Fixed a bug that caused some abilities with activation times to be interrupted when used from cover.
Flashpoints and Operations
- General Ortol can no longer be pulled out of his room.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Grand Moff Kilran to behave incorrectly when defeated in cover.
- General Edikar now has the correct loot in Hard Mode and no longer enrages in Normal Mode.
- Gharj can no longer be pulled out of his encounter room.
- Fixed an issue that could cause choosing Nightmare Mode to not set enemies to Nightmare difficulty.
- PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.
- Corrected several PvP items that were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup.
- PvP vendors on Capital Planets now offer the correct PvP items.
- Commendations received via in-game mail are now correctly added to the Currency tab.
Missions and NPCs
- Number One with a Bullet: Players who choose dark side options now correctly receive the mission Number One with a Bullet after completing this mission.
- First Strike: Players who did not receive this mission will now receive it upon entering their personal starships.
- Death Cloud: Players can now complete the “Toxic Waste” bonus objective regardless of how quickly they complete this mission.
- Corrected mission steps on several planets that could cause client instability.
- Fixed issues with some missions that could prevent pending rewards from being accepted.
- Fixed an issue that caused a client crash if a space station was destroyed in Space Combat.
- Group members no longer appear on all planets on the Galaxy Map.
- Corrected an issue that could cause map notes to disappear after logging out and back into the game.
- Corrected some map notes that referenced the incorrect map.
- Updated map notes for “travel to planet” steps in class missions on Nar Shaddaa, Hoth, and Belsavis to indicate the planet’s space station.
- Players now receive the appropriate message if they attempt to create more characters than are permitted per account.
- Group members outside of a player’s phase are no longer prompted to roll on items.
- The In-Game Customer Service Portal no longer appears to hang while the “updating” message is displayed.
- The Guild interface now properly displays the guild member list when it is sorted.
- The “Show Sith Corruption” option no longer toggles off when transitioning between areas.
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Taxi rides are no longer occasionally interrupted, causing the player to be dropped from the taxi.
- Using the /dismiss command now correctly dismisses a vanity pet.
- Corrected some issues that could cause players to become stuck on the loading screen when logging into a character.
- Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some text-only mail messages from being received.
- Graphics preferences in settings files are now consistent with actual settings in use.
- Being in Do Not Disturb mode no longer prevents characters from being logged out for being away.
- Corrected an issue that caused poor performance on some machines in indoor areas with shadows enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being logged out for inactivity.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)