It’s Tuesday and BioWare had another servers maintenance. Today is also a really interesting day, ad BioWare starts the server transfers, but we will ocver that in a story shortly. Regarding the patch notes, this one is imo the most important: “The Customer Service ticket notification icon no longer blinks occasionally when no notification is available” Finally! Anything that find interesting or pop to mind? Let is know in the comments. Check out the patch notes below:
- When a player is required to rename multiple characters, it is now clear which character the rename prompt refers to.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent players from gathering from some resource nodes that appeared to be lootable.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Addressed an issue that prevented some encounter effects (such as fire or other damaging area abilities) from displaying correctly for some players.
Missions and NPCs
- Blood Feud: Players can now return to Port Nowhere even if they travelled to another area during the step “Speak to Darmas Pollaran.” Players previously blocked on this mission need to reset the mission in order to complete it
- In the French client, the correct voice notification now plays when the Eastern emplacement is secured.
- In the event that an attacking player bypasses a door while it is not destroyed, the attacking player’s team will no longer advance to the next respawn location.
- Ships no longer have the potential to spawn in incorrect locations during Space Combat Missions.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players are now returned to the correct location when returning to a Flashpoint after participating in a Warzone.
- The Customer Service ticket notification icon no longer blinks occasionally when no notification is available