This strat helps you to control mid the whole time, while scoring like a champ.
- Anyone who can aoe stun STAYS mid (guard/juggs, mara/sents, guns/ops/sco/snip)
- Only one Shadow places phasewalk on A (top platform enemy side) and remains stealth.
- Anyone (prefer… a tank) gets the ball at B1, crosses the acid UNTIL B2.
- Pass to the shadow on top, and moves back to middle, repeat.
- Shadow breaks stealth to get the ball, use resilience before getting the ball (not to get pulled or thrown) and force speed to endzone.
Heres a screenshot
Phasewalk helps you to get in place to receive the ball if you get throw/pulled etc, dont use it when you have the ball or you will reset it. Whenever the other team gets the ball and goes close/above A (on your side) just tell your whole team to go back mid, and do as stated.
Pro tip from a flying juggernaut huttball expert:
Anyone can throw the ball from the lower platform center before first fires to the endzone. Stand near the edge and your target in the endzone should stand near edge and you can throw the ball to them.
If you are a jugg you can friend/enemy leap from that point. If you get pulled into any of the fires try to get out going towards endzone and jumping to someone in the endzone.