Only 1 of these GS bugs is seriously affecting gameplay on a mechanical level. The rest are tooltips or cosmetic.
- When in Galactic Starfighter all audio can completely turn off, the issue is resolved as soon as you leave Galactic Starfighter.
- Attempting to change graphic settings while dead may prevent players from being able to queue for respawn successfully.
- The Cinematics button on the Character Selection screen does not function at this time.
- All Sensor Dampening upgrades are currently limited to 15k meters.
- Ship Mastery icons do not explicitly state the amount of Requisition bonus gained by their use. (10%)
- Players of the same faction may occasionally see chat messages from other Battles.
- After unlocking any “Gas Canister” or “Chemical Reactant”, the player can no longer re-select the standard (e.g. “None”) cosmetic options.
- Some cosmetics options, when previewed for purchase, will display a different ship model than what is described/shown in the Cartel Market. The item will still function correctly once purchased.
- Preview Panel for Galactic Starfighter items is improperly labeled as a “Character Tab”.
- If the player presses the “ESC” key while dragging a ship loadout icon, the icon will become attached to the game cursor until re-log.
- Rapidly clicking Components within the Hangar can result in weapon preview effects looping improperly. Workaround: Close and reopen the Hangar.
- The TZ-24 Enforcer improperly shares the same component icon between its two Primary Weapons. Mastered Ships do not display their gold ship icon as intended in the “Select Your Ship” interface.
- The Ship Preview Window does not currently update previewed (but unpurchased) Components when the Crew Tab is first clicked.
- Debuff icons may not appear properly for targets on the Targeting Computer when attacking multiple ships with the same debuff-applying weapon. Note that these debuff effects are still being applied to enemy ships properly.
- The Munitions Capacity Extender minor component is currently providing slightly less of an ammo boost than the described 20% increase.
- Damage Over Time effects applied to shields will always apply to the shield arc closest facing the attacker, rather than the arc it was originally applied to.
- Passive Crew Ability “Depth of Field” does not currently extend your sensor focus range by 2500m.
- Co-Pilot ability “Nullify” tooltip improperly states that it “reduces the amount of damage done to the hull”, which is incorrect. This ability instead buffs the “damage reduction” stat for ships.
- The “Improved Firing Arc and Tracking” upgrade for Light Laser Cannons and Rapid-Fire Laser Cannons do not update tooltip values properly. Note that these upgrade bonuses are still being applied to these components correctly.
- The “Battle Type – Domination” tutorial will not be marked as “read” in the Tutorial index until the user relogs.