On May 20th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while BioWare perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.7.2 will be implemented during this downtime.
Details are as follows:
Date: Tuesday May 20th, 2014
Duration: 5 hours
Time: 3AM PST (10AM GMT) – 8AM PST (3PM GMT)
During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on the official Twitter account. Below are the patch notes:
2.7.2 Patch Notes
- Preferred players no longer have Chat restriction, as intended.
- Emotes and Moods can now be unlocked in Collections.
- Jori Daragon’s Loincloth no longer causes missing textures on the wearer’s legs.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Corrected an issue which unintentionally granted Energy Spheres immunity to Challenging Call and Threatening Scream during the Dread Master Brontes encounter in Dread Fortress.
- The Lingering Sludge affect from the Toxic Sludge Pipes in the Quesh Huttball Pit is now applied to afflicted players immediately.
- The ability “Throw The Huttball” is now granted when first entering any Huttball match instead of when first touching the Huttball.