March 18, 2012
This livestream will be mostly a recap of previously discussed things without much new information. The livestream at end of January will discuss some of the things coming in March.
- Community Topics
- Game Update 5.1
- Endgame/Gearing Changes
- Looking Forward
- Endgame gaming – Already discussed in previous livestream but will do a recap in endgame/gearing changes
- What is coming after January? – Will be discussed in Jan 26 livestream
- Season 7 top 3 titles – Working on removing the “cheaters” off the leaderboards so they can hand out the top 96 titles. Should be out by end of next week the latest.
- We are also aware of the increased cheating in PvP in the past two weeks. We are investigating them and taking actions.
- Five Year Anniversary rewards – Vendor will stay around until Jan 17.
- Life Day event – ends on Jan 10.
- Carrie Fisher – The tribute for her on Alderaan was pretty cool. We thought the way that was done was a cool thing.
Game Update 5.1
- Coming Jan 24
- 5 New Uprisings
- Trench Runner – Denova – Defeat some rogue Republic troops.
- Destroyer of Worlds – Makeb – Defeat this old monster a rogue Jedi has awakened. Very trippy, need to escort a giant bomb down there to blow it up.
- Landing Party – Rakata Prime – Leftover forces from Zakuul trying to rebuild a Star Fortress. Has a Normandy beach landing sequence.
- Divided We fall – Coruscant – Rogue Coruscant security forces trying to blow up the Senate and blame you for it.
- Trial and Error – Space Station – Mad science and experimenting with the Rakghoul plague. This one is really cool, there is something you can do here that we have been wanting to do for a long time.
- Master Mode for all 25 KOTFE and KOTET Chapters
- Galactic Command end-game gearing changes.
Galactic Command Changes
- New currency: Command Tokens – earned from command crates, legacy wide and retroactively granted
- New currency: Unassembled Components – rewarded from participation in warzones.
- New currency: Unassembled gear pieces – earned from Ops bosses or purchased with Unassembled components. Last boss of an operation have a guaranteed chance to drop a specific Unassembled Gear piece while other bosses have an increased chance to drop these gear pieces as you get further into the operation.
- Unassembled Components can be turned into Unassembled Gear Pieces. Unassembled Gear Pieces combined with Command Tokens will give you a tier set piece on the vendor. 2-3 command crates of Command Tokens will be enough to get a piece but you still need to get the Unassembled Gear Pieces.
- Vendors to purchase gear will be added to the fleet on Jan 24 with Game Update 5.1.
- Command Tokens can be used to buy CXP boosters for a lower CXP Tier for your alts. Looking at other ways as well such as legacy perks.
- Operations are not giving enough CXP currently so we are looking to bump those up.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:countryholidays, mayer10, samadov2, peteopo, milofarid, Raymond_Gibson, ClintBarton, Razzerwire, scarletguard, vsemulicamulica
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 23, Gitte: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 691, Lisa Clark: 403, Versed: 7